Next Fixtures & Updates
- 27-9-22 Tue 17.30 - Trophy BvC
- 1-10-22 Sat 12.15 - Knockout Round 1 - AvB & C v D
- 3-10-22 Mon 17.30 - Trophy AvD
- 7-10-22 Fri 18.00 - Trophy AvB
- 15-10-22 Sat 16.45 - Knockout FINAL
- 19-10-22 Wed 18.00 - Trophy BvD
- Website last updated 20-9-2022
Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Trophy Competition - A Nicoll one-two ?
However with 5 wins from 6 games he can no longer be caught therefore He along with Dale Callender, Pam Clark and Rosie Clark are our WINNERS.
This marks a comeback and his name will again appear on the trophy, just below son Sandy's from last season.
Elsewhere in the table, the only game remaining is John Good v Sandy Nicoll. Although Sandy cannot be denied second place , John can avoid the wooden spoon. To leapfrog Mike he must not only beat Sandy in his final game but in doing so must either win 6 ends OR win 5 ends and beat Sandy by 17 shots !
Realistically, Mike will be looking to Santa if he requires additional wooden cooking equipment.