Next Fixtures & Updates
- Website last updated 21-10-21
- NOW POSTPONED 16-10-21 Sat @ 14.30 Club Pairs Competition
- 23-10-21 Sat @ 14.30 Trophy Competition - A v B
- 26-10-21 Tue @ 17.30 Trophy Competition - B v D & A v C
- 28-10-21 Thrs @ 17.30 Trophy Competition - C v D
- 1-11-21 Mon @ 17.30 Trophy Competition - A v B & C v D
Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Trophy Competition - A Nicoll one-two ?
However with 5 wins from 6 games he can no longer be caught therefore He along with Dale Callender, Pam Clark and Rosie Clark are our WINNERS.
This marks a comeback and his name will again appear on the trophy, just below son Sandy's from last season.
Elsewhere in the table, the only game remaining is John Good v Sandy Nicoll. Although Sandy cannot be denied second place , John can avoid the wooden spoon. To leapfrog Mike he must not only beat Sandy in his final game but in doing so must either win 6 ends OR win 5 ends and beat Sandy by 17 shots !
Realistically, Mike will be looking to Santa if he requires additional wooden cooking equipment.