The club was founded in 1860, and has recently celebrated its 150th Anniversary.
The club initially played all its matches on the outside curling pond within The Gosford Estate, situated between Aberlady and Longniddry.
In 1912 the ice rink at Haymarket, Edinburgh, opened and the club played its matches there until the closure of the facility in the 1970s.
From that date until the present all matches have been played in the curling hall at Murrayfield Ice Rink, Edinburgh, with the exception of a Grand Outdoor Event, at Gosford in 2010.
The club extends a warm welcome to new members.
Committee 2017 / 2018
Patron: Earl of Wemyss and March
President: Graeme Maguire
Vice-President: Pam Clark
Secretary: Pauline Alexander
Skips: Morgan Nicoll, Mike Wood, Sandy Nicoll, John Good, Graeme Maguire
Pairs: Pam Clark
Points: Sandy Nicoll
Bonspiel: Graeme Maguire
District Medal: Mike Wood