Next Fixtures & Updates
- Website last updated 11-10-21
- NOW POSTPONED 16-10-21 Sat @ 14.30 Club Pairs Competition
- 20-10-21 Wed @ 18.00 Trophy Competition B v C
- 23-10-21 Sat @ 14.30 Trophy Competition starts - A v B
- 26-10-21 Tue @ 17.30 Trophy Competition starts - B v D & A v C
- 28-10-21 Thrs @ 17.30 Trophy Competition starts - C v D
- 1-11-21 Mon @ 17.30 Trophy Competition starts - A v B & C v D
Friday, 9 November 2012
Edinburgh International Curling
This is your chance to watch 24 of Europe’s finest curling teams coping with the same ice as we face on a regular basis. 12 of the teams are from Scotland while the others are come from France, Switzerland, Germany, Finland, Norway, Czech Republic, Italy, Russia and Netherlands. A great spread of nations taking part and a very strong lineup.
Last year the winners were Dave Edwards and his squad from Aberdeen.
Play has already started and will continue all weekend with with the finals on Sunday. At the same time as our club Pairs Competition.
More information can be found on their website.
If you cannot get down to watch try catching up with their live webcast, which this year is FREE.