Monday 19th December at 7.30.
and is open to ALL Members and Reserves.
For those unfamiliar with a Points Competition, it is a solo competition, so no fear of letting anyone (other than Yourself) down !
It consists of a series of exercises (Take outs, draws, tap ups etc) with 4 attempts at each type of shot.
Most importantly it is a FUN competition which allows you to practice shots that you may not have had the chance to play before. You will also play about twice as many stones as you would in a normal club match.
- Its Fun
- Its good practice.
- (If you ask the skips they will try and give you pointers and help)
- It is for ALL standards, from beginners to experts.
- It allows you to measure your progress (against yourself or others)
- It show your skips how good you are !
- It allows you to witness gamesmanship between the skips.
Post a Comment